Applications must be received by Sun. Jan 22.
Please follow instructions carefully to ensure your application is received and processed.
- Begin by paying the application fee online with the Paypal buttons below. (If you submit the application form before you pay, you will have to use the menu to go back to the Workshop application page to find the Paypal buttons.) After you complete payment, you will be directed back to this page so you can continue. There is a 4% service charge added to Paypal payments. If you would like to avoid that fee you can mail a check payable to Barbara Cloyd to Barbara Cloyd Songwriting Workshop, PO Box 121497, Nashville TN 37212.
- Fill out the application form and click “submit.”
- Once your form has been successfully submitted, you will be directed to a page with a link and password to upload your songs. You can submit up to ten songs; you must submit at least three. Before you upload them, please title them with your last name and the title of the song – for example, “Schlitz – The Gambler.” Do not send songs labeled “Track 01” as we may not be able to match them to your application.
- You may request feedback on any or all of the songs you submit for $10 per song. If you are requesting feedback on some but not all of your songs, be sure to enter the titles in the box provided on the application form
- Fill out the application form below and click “submit.”
- You can submit up to ten songs; you must submit at least three. Send them on a CD with lyric sheets to Barbara Cloyd Songwriting Workshop, PO Box 121497, Nashville TN 37212.
- Include a check payable to Barbara Cloyd. The application fee is $25 for the first three songs plus $5 for each additional song you send.
- You can request feedback on any or all of the songs. Include $10 for each song you want feedback on. If you are not requesting feedback on all the songs you send, please specify which ones you want the feedback on.
Fill out and submit the application form below. The fields marked with * are required. When you type or paste the lyrics into the boxes you may not be able to see your lyrics fully in the boxes where you put them, but we will when we receive them.
If you have any trouble with the process, please use the contact page to get in touch with us so we can help.
Please select the appropriate button for your application fee and make a second payment for any feedback you are requesting.